Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Cauliflower is a virtually tasteless vegetable that can be easily blended into dishes to make them healthier. Try adding it into traditional mac and cheese to help control the calories in your portion.
- 3 cups cooked cauliflower
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (plus a little more for the topping)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz short noodle pasta, cooked according to box instructions
- smoked paprika
1. Combine hot cauliflower, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, pepper, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Toss cauliflower and cheese mixture with cooked pasta.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprike and serve.